Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29990 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,722 (S/. 5,742) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)