Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,312 (CH$2,866,455) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)