Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05233 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,824 (Mex$ 34,850) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)