Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,106 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)