Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,317 (COL$3,829,967) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (12 minutes ago)