Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,448 (COL$4,360,915) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (20 minutes ago)