Cost of living in Craiova, Romania vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24157 USD / RON
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,752 (7,253 lei) in Craiova.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)