Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,881 (CH$1,919,577) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)