Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / GNF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,386 (30,473,765 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)