Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 USD / GNF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,245 (29,371,145 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)