Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,675 in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)