Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,278 in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)