Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,212 in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)