Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,965 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)