Cost of living comparison between Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,556 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)