Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,565 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)