Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,160 in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)