Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,904 in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)