Cost of living comparison between Cleveland, Ohio, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,988 in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)