Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05666 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,745 (Mex$ 30,799) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)