Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,307 (Mex$ 42,662) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)