Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,681 (Bs 36,720) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Barrios costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)