Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,403 (Bs 43,985) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)