Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,384 (₩3,606,381) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)