Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / NZD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 21% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,793 (NZ$5,406) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)