Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.726 USD / NZD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,087 (NZ$5,631) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)