Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10305 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,673 (25,939 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)