Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09308 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,461 (26,446 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)