Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11087 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,468 (22,257 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)