Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10548 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,929 (18,291 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)