Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30781 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,844 (S/. 5,989) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)