Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,825 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,308 in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)