Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 USD / CAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,748 (C$4,843) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)