Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,484 (€2,277) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)