Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,336 (₩3,908,287) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)