Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04567 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,602 (Mex$ 35,086) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)