Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,820 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (37 minutes ago)