Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 12% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,335 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)