Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,538 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)