Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,820 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)