Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01852 USD / PHP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,246 (Php121,261) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)