Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30847 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,063 (R$ 6,688) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)