Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32207 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,721 (R$ 5,343) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)