Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,695 (COL$5,106,748) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)