Cost of living in Callao, Peru vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29908 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,672 (S/. 8,933) in Callao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)