Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 USD / VES *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,697 (512,755 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)