Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29884 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,836 (S/. 6,142) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (23 minutes ago)