Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30779 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,874 (S/. 6,087) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)