Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,951 (487,110 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)