Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00470 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,095 (658,543 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (39 minutes ago)