Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00322 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 29% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,544 (789,180 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)