Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00427 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 14% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,762 (646,998 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)