Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,459 (570,892 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)