Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,983 in Butte, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)