Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,865 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 3 hours ago)