Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,706 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)