Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,120 in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)