Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,469 in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)