Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,681 (2,851,821 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)