Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,801 in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)