Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,998 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (33 minutes ago)