Cost of living comparison between Boulder, Colorado, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,177 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)