Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,744 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)