Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,062 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)