Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,539 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)