Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07339 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,873 (R 25,514) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)