Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,178 (Rp 31,814,238) in Bogor.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)