Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 USD / MWK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,387 (992,840 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)