Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / KGS
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 52% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,796 (122,239 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)