Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,514 in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)