Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00364 USD / HUF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,756 (483,095 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)