Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,667 (5,521,267 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)