Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14593 USD / CNY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,836 (元19,433) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)