Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14559 USD / CNY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 9% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,284 (元15,691) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (33 minutes ago)