Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,937 (2,099,917 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)