Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00167 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,671 (1,604,116 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)