Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,090 (2,367,137 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)