Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,129 (2,328,689 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)