Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,105 (Bs 40,943) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)