Cost of living comparison between Banjarmasin, Indonesia and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,222 (Rp 55,049,156) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (27 minutes ago)