Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,390 (Rp 31,162,052) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)