Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,118 (Rp 28,292,211) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)