Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,696 (Rp 22,580,106) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)