Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,718 (Rp 38,246,304) in Banda Aceh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 130TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €16,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)