Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25481 USD / TRY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,973 (7,745TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)